Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Beeb Boob

In early 2013 an English TV owner refused to pay his "TV Licence" because he was convinced the BBC covered up facts about 9/11.
He was visited in May 2012 by an inspector after withdrawing his licence in March, but said he was withholding the funds under the Terrorism Act.

Section 15 of the 2000 Act states that it is an offence for someone to invite another to provide money, intending that it should be used, or having reasonable cause to suspect that it may be used, for terrorism purposes.

'I am withholding all funds from the BBC, the Government and subsidiaries under Section 15 of the Terrorism Act,’ he told the inspector. 

He added that he had already lodged a complaint with the BBC.

Rooke told the court: 'I believe the BBC, who are directly funded by the licence fee, are furthering the purposes of terrorism and I have incontrovertible evidence to this effect. I do not use this word lightly given where I am.'
He's an idiot. However he may be onto something.

To paraphrase, I believe the ABC, who are directly funded by our tax dollars are furthering the purposes of illegal immigration. They are also bring our navy into disrepute.

Can I have my eight cents* back?

*Or whatever it is

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home