Monday, January 24, 2011

An early morning visit from Jeremy Sear

It looks like Pure Poison blogger Jeremy Sear dropped in this morning to leave an anonymous comment:
Why is this site so obsessed with this Sear guy? Three Sear-devoted posts in three days? A minute by minute breakdown of a podcast?

Did he reject your advances or something?

No, seriously, I thought he was just some blogging lawyer but from your coverage he and Loewenstein must be a lot more important in Australia than I'd assumed.

Anyway, good to find this site. Keep up the good work!
Yep, the comment may be anonymous but it has Sear written all over it: it was posted at 4:44 am WAST (7:44 in Melbourne); it contains thinly disguised distracters such as "this Sear guy" and "good to find this site"; and it's Sear's writing style.

So, at 5:31:57 this morning I sent Sear an email asking if he posted the comment. It's now 10 hours later and he still hasn't responded. I'm assuming he would have denied making the comment if it wasn't him.

Given Blogger's limitations I can't prove that Sear left that comment but the evidence is pointing that way so I' going to ask him again if he visited RWDB this morning and commented. Come on Jeremy, I'm curious, Yes or No?

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

Anonymous lolWally said...

"this Sear guy" .

Fair or not, most people unfamiliar with Jeremy Sear would have misspelled his surname as "Sears". You actually see it a lot.

Whoever wrote that comment was a lot more familiar with Jeremy Sear than he's letting on.

Now if I were a lawyer, I'd be asking who had the motive....

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has all the finger prints of hopeless Jezza.

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it is not him, it is likely that live in of his.

1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeremy did not leave that post, and I didn't leave this one either.

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Jeremy Sears said...

It was me all right. That's the truth.
And I shot JFK too and I'd do it again.

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I would have got away with it too if it weren't for you meddlin' kids !

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear about this on next week's podcast! lol

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jezza, I got about 3 minutes of the way through your podcast. Could you do me a favour and shoot me ?

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't believe Jeremy shoots people. He just stalks them.

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder how many hours a week he spends googling himself.

It must be alternately boring and terrifying living with Keri, and he is driven to stunts like this.

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He certainly does stalk them ... I know from experience.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Minicapt said...

Is 'he' competent at anything? Propagating falsehoods? Soliciting the affections of unwary felines?

Perhaps a new outlet for his energies: http://voxtv.ca/montreal/emissions/les_auditions_juste_pour_rire.php

Cheers

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Not Jeremy Sear said...

Gee but maybe that Sear guy just can't be bothered responding to the vain paranoia of the RW Doof Boast?

You seem to think this shit is news while you can't even be bothered getting on the case about what Tim Lambert frigging well nailed as Andrew Bolt's lazy dishonesty about a Queensland government report... What are you trying to get on Bolt's blog roll or something?

(No I wouldn't bother responding either because nobody with any self respect would even want to contemplate coming back to this self feeding backwater.)

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home