Friday, June 25, 2010

Aussie woman's 'fairytale' Playboy life

Sheridyn Fisher, 24, is delighted to be staying at the Playboy mansion at the invitation of 83-year-old super-stud Hugh Hefner.



"I feel like I am in a fairytale," Fisher said from her Playmate pink-themed bedroom last night. "I always loved Playboy and dreamt of coming to the mansion, but never thought it was a possibility, it really is a dream come true to be here. I briefly bumped into Hef at breakfast this morning and he told me to enjoy my stay and looked forward to meeting me properly ... I was pretty nervous."



Yes, we all picture Hefner as Prince Charming riding in on a white stallion sweeping young Sheridyn off her feet and into the sunset. Except that Hefner hasn't ridden a horse, or anything else capable of, er, bucking, in probably 20 years.


Sheridyn's spelling-challenged parents are no doubt proud that their daughter has achieved fame – 15 minutes and counting – by hanging out with a man famous for... what, exactly? You go girl.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dan Lewis said...

Post could benefit from pictures...

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home