Monday, December 28, 2009

Woman knows her place

Olympic hurdler Jana Rawlinson has a post-separation epiphany:



Rawlinson has opened up to Woman's Day, revealing that she begged Chris for a second chance after discovering he had started seeing another woman following the end of their marriage.

"I knew instantly I was about to lose my husband forever, and I'd already worked out I didn't want that," Rawlinson has told the magazine.

"I felt sick at the thought of him with anyone else."

It took six weeks of begging a guarded Chris to give her another chance before he allowed her back into his life.



Many women never reach this stage of enlightenment. How unfortunate.


An extra added bonus: a photo gallery of Rawlinson before and after breast augmentation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home