Friday, October 16, 2009

THE BIG MOVE


Barring last minute technical hitches, from Monday I'll be blogging from Asian Correspondent. Beck is moving into the mainstream, WTF? Yep, there are interesting times ahead.

Update: Margo's Maid, aka Gavin Atkins of Shadowlands, is also making the move. It's good to know I won't be the only Aussie reactionary at the site.

Atkins has very bravely decided to blog under his real name; me, I'm going to stick with JF Beck.



Editing note: the superfluous "me" has been removed.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Leaping Avenger said...

Hey man that's a nice looking site. Good Luck + congrats

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's hope it goes better than your foray into Quadrant.

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indian Ocean is near Adelaide?

10:02 PM  
Anonymous DARRYL MASON said...

Good luck, even if you don't have the courage to write under your real 'me' name.

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Toaf said...

I wouldn't worry about your real me name, Beck. Your priority should be a proof me reader.

4:49 AM  
Anonymous ARIII said...

Good luck with this, sounds exciting.

5:49 AM  
Anonymous Mike Barnes said...

Best of luck Beck.

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Lotus said...

Way to go Beck, it's about time!

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Lattecat said...

Good one, looking foward to the blog.

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a charmingly vicious and vile post @ 2:21pm. Your parents would be proud.

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Lotus said...

Jealousy's a major bitch, aint it?

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home