Sunday, July 05, 2009

DISCUSSION STIFLED


Antony Loewenstein's 20 most recent posts have drawn a total of 10 comments. Two of these are from conspiracy theorists: a 9/11 truther; and this:
Antony, when I go to post a comment at your blog, I have about a 33% success rate. The other two-thirds of the time my entire browser shuts down, or your site simply won’t display the comments page I wish to see. I am barred from access.

Is this why you have so few comments at your blog? Is your blog under cyber attack (as i write this in Word, my web browser has shut down on me – likely I won’t get access to your site for the rest of tonight)?

Your blog would be much more powerful if it were allowed to build a visible following.

I’m obviously not the only one who understands this.

And here I was thinking Loewenstein gets so few comments because hardly anyone other than me reads his blog and because he shit-cans all negative comments; when the credit should go to the Mossad. Silly me.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Toaf said...

JF, if you didn't blog about the Grods gang your stats'd be very similar to Loewenstein's.

6:39 PM  
Anonymous J F Beck said...

Toaf, my stats are probably similar to Loewenstein's. Blogging about Grods brings me some comments but little traffic.

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Mehaul said...

Toaf weighing in with his usual waffle. I think Antony is in the US to do an IT course at one of those Arab friendly institutions. That's fix his problems. Whereas poor Toaf seems to be stuck in his idiot mode for ever. Keep trying Toaf. You'll strike an IQ80 comment one day.

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Abu Chowdah said...

Oh man, Beck. That's cruel. I'd say Ant's at least as interesting as Toaf.

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Mehaul said...

I'll pay one point. Toaf is more interesting than Antony. Antony depresses me, Toaf makes me laugh.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home