Tuesday, June 30, 2009

BIZARRE INDEED


Is it just me or does this say something entirely different to what was intended?
From his childhood lived in a show business hyper-reality, his seeming asexuality while dating sought-after stars, a claimed passionate love affair with wife Lisa-Marie Presley and police raids over his activities with children – his sex life was anything but normal.

His friend of 40 years and biographer J Randy Taraborrelli has detailed Jackson’s bizarre relationships in the days after the King of Pop suddenly died of a suspected cardiac arrest.
Now there's a mental image I didn't need.

2 Comments:

Anonymous alex said...

"There is no off-colour joke: the wording of that paragraph is iffy, is it not?"


Yes, it is. I agree absolutely. I chuckled, just as you did. And in a perfect world, we could all have a giggle and then get on with our lives.

But this isn't a perfect world, and you and I both know that the great minds over at grods do not have lives to get on with. And I anticipate that they will jump all over this post from you to please their own juvenile intellects.

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Blandwagon said...

Great; now I have to add zombie paedophiles to the list of things that scare me.

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home