Monday, April 13, 2009

LITTLE SECRET REVEALED

Failing to plan ahead, Jeremy Sear goes all whiney and ranty at being unable to satisfy his steak craving on Good Friday (like it came as a surprise Victorian workers had, like Jeremy, the day off). Someone posing as me posts a comment to cheer him up. Jeremy responds:
Oooooooooh, Becky!

I love myself I want you to love me
When I feel down I want you above me
I search myself I want you to find me
I forget myself I want you to remind me

I dont want anybody else
When I think about you I touch myself
Ooh I dont want anybody else oh no, oh no, oh no

Youre the one who makes me come running
Youre the sun who makes me shine
When youre around Im always laughing
I want to make you mine

I close my eyes and see you before me
Think I would die if you were to ignore me
A fool could see just how much I adore you
I get down on my knees I do anything for you

I dont want anybody else
When I think about you I touch myself
Ooh I dont want anybody else
Oh no, oh no, oh no!
You gotta admire the guy; it took a lot of guts to finally make his feelings known.

Update: It's always possible the little woman, not Jeremy, was tasked with arranging the weekend-away food.

Update II: Jeremy's song of love has vanished. Now ain't that unusual.

Update III: Jeremy's loyal sleeping bag buddy tells a shameless whopper trying to explain the missing comment:
It got caught in moderation because it wasn’t Jeremy’s.
The comment (#721) wasn't caught in moderation, it was published. Jeremy's comment seems to be causing some embarrassment.

Update IV: At least four comments have been deleted from the thread so far, including one by Keri. Oops, sorry, that's incorrect; the comments weren't deleted, they were "unapproved".

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Complain and lie, the two things Jeremy does best and most frequently.

12:16 AM  
Anonymous cosmicjester said...

Jeez Beck, ever think it is the same troll who is posting under your name and posting songs on jeremy's blog?

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cosmic, jeremy says that the ip adresses were different.

2:22 PM  
Anonymous cosmicjester said...

How do you know whoever was posting as Jeremy was logged in as Jeremy? You can leave comments on a wordpress blog and give any name and website addy without logging in to anything

2:23 PM  
Anonymous J F Beck said...

So, anyone can go to AL and post a comment as "Jeremy"? If so, the "Jeremy" comment above could be from anyone.

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Spot_the_dog said...

I left the fake Jeremy comment at his blog.

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice try spot old boy. I left the comment.

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Jeremy said...

Bullshit, the comment is mine.

2:56 PM  
Anonymous J F Beck said...

Damn, there's a surfeit of Jeremy wanna bes.

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cosmic. How many blogs has Jeremy had about Bolt? Let alone posts about him or Blair?

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Spot_the_dog said...

Funny how the 'real' me turned up here so fast, isn't it?

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home