Friday, September 26, 2008

HUMOUR SHIT-CANNED

Disappointing news:
A couple of readers have pointed out that this week’s GrodsThink episode hasn’t yet appeared. Well, that’s because it was shit and we decided not to publish it.
Yep, it would be pretty hard to top the previous effort featuring cock-monkeys and titty-fucking.

Update: My thanks to The Editor at Grods for pointing out that it's cock-monkeys, not cock-monkies (now edited). I'd also like to thank The Editor for making me aware that it's even within the realm of possibility that "Jeremy Sear engages in sexual activities with his cat". I imagine this might involve a can of tuna and some rohypnol laced kitty cocktails.

Update II: The wild, irreverent but oh so sensitive Grods crew reckon I'm an arse-licking, cock-sucker, with Tim Blair the object of my, well, affection. Hey, the guy is hot.

2 Comments:

Anonymous John Surname said...

Yep, the guy's definitely a "c".

11:57 PM  
Anonymous John Surname said...

Beavis and Butthead actually, but thanks for the attempt at humour.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home