Wednesday, January 02, 2008

DISAPPEARING ACT

Where have I been? It all started off with an infection that spread from a tooth into my jaw where the nasty little critters were determined to establish a permanent home. Next my 10 year-old Ridgeback got sick and died. I was distracted, not 100% healthy and got behind in my work and had to put in extra hours to meet pre-Christmas deadlines. Then just to round things out nicely I got involved in, well, a dispute with a person of some prominence who said some rather unkind things about me – fair enough if true but they aren't so it isn't. (Don't bother asking; the matter isn't resolved so I can say no more.)

Anyway, poor little me wasn't feeling the best, was upset about losing a loyal companion, had too much work to do and was really pissed off so I decided rather than possibly blog something I might regret I'd give blogging a miss for the rest of the year. It was a spur of the moment thing. My apologies for not explaining sooner.

3 Comments:

Anonymous THe_Real_JeffS said...

Glad to see you back, JF! My condolences on the loss of your pet.

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Adriane said...

Joy in the Good Times & Strength for the Bad in 2008.

3:23 PM  
Anonymous DARRYL MASON said...

Welcome back Beck. Sorry to hear about the lost of your mate.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home