Tuesday, May 15, 2007

BLOGGING AWARD RECEIVED


Jason Soon, the boring boy of Australian bloggers, honours me with an award:
JF Beck, the confirmed bad boy of Ozplogistan, discusses the sex lives of his fellow bloggers in a post that shows there is more (or less?) to blogging than arguments about the Iraq War and tax reform.
Cool, but Soon's judgement isn't 100% reliable, he likes Chick Corea.

Anyway, I didn't discuss the sex lives of my fellow bloggers, I merely posted excerpts from a fellow blogger's posts about aspects of her sexuality and observed that she has "qualities many men would, well, want to investigate". That apparently makes me a big bully. Boo hoo.

2 Comments:

Anonymous J F Beck said...

A comment referring to Miss Politics's daughter has been removed from this thread.

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Miss Politics said...

Thank you. Much appreciated.

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home