Thursday, November 09, 2006

HOW TO RESPOND TO CRITICISM: LEFTY LESSON TWO

Despite seeing me as an insignificant wingnut, the Larvatus Prodeo crew is obviously unhappy with my post on Mark Bahnisch's overt attention seeking. So, they're using the delusional relativistic strategy favoured by lefties, attack the attacker:
Is that guy still around? I thought he’d died in Iraq in a glorious mano a mano firefight with al Sadr. Seriously though what a funny thing to post for a guy whose blogging lives off Tim Blair’s tablescraps.

It’s also a bit rich coming from someone who’s lucky to get any comments at all. Zero seems to be the common figure.

I never read RWDB, and I wouldn’t have if you hadn’t linked him. He’s hardly the most articulate person on the interweb.

Beck’s obviously got tired of getting trounced over at Tim lambert’s blog - so he’s in need of new targets.
Jeez, you'd think lefties would be all mellow after the Democrats' big victory over the evil Bushitler team. Maybe the LPers are edgy because they realize that, after taking control of Congress, Democrats will have to perform rather than obstruct.

In comments to my earlier post an LP sympathizer accounts for the LP - Tim Blair popularity difference:
Not to mention that Blair has a significant readership in the US which would account for a substantial number of his hits. I doubt that LP is a popular blog on the other side of the Pacific.
Good point: LP's product is nasty, whiny leftist crap no matter which side of the Pacific you're on.

Finally, yes, getting trounced at Tim Lambert's does get tiresome. Heh.

Update: I wasn't the only one to notice the "link whoring."

Update II: The latest is here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, above should read "holier than thou"

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"after taking control of Congress, Democrats will have to perform rather than obstruct."

How many years did the Repubs have control of both the senate and house?

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Caz said...

Now that you've made me go look at lots of icky blogs, some of which I avoid, others that I never knew existed; well, excuse me, have to go and wash my hands 14 times, or until the skin comes off, which ever happens first.

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home