Monday, November 27, 2006

ECOBABES

If your looking for a 2007 calendar to hang in your bathroom for purposes of self-gratification you'll want to give ecobabes a miss. Here's the description of Miss August:
As an artist, performer, MC for events, and avid creative thinker, I constantly generate playful ways to engage people in caring for the earth. My alias is Betty Biodiesel who dresses up as a sunflower and educates people about biofuels. I lead a project called biofuels4schools.org, am part of a co-op working to increase biofuel distribution in this region, and have a Green MBA. [I have to admit to being green myself: after reading that it took a huge effort to keep my dinner down -- ed.]

I take good care of my body. I dance, mountain bike, roller blade, swim, eat nutritious food, sleep soundly, and wake-up energized. Caring for the world comes as a natural extension of caring for my body.

Feeling like a part of a larger continuum informs my sense of justice. I practice ardent honesty with my self and others. Nature’s innate cognizance feeds my spirit and inspires my actions.
Okay, the Betty Biodiesel thing is a turn on but the rest of the caring and sharing crapola is stomach turning. Pirelli's position as the babes calendar is not under threat here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are nose hair, rudeness and dishonesty among her turn-offs ?

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home