Saturday, May 20, 2006

LIAR OFFERS STEALTHY CORRECTION

Good old Tim Lambert, he's nothing if not entertaining, in a slimy sort of way. He still refuses to discuss his manipulation of information on the use of DDT but did insert this deep within a thread after the discussion had moved on:
[This comment was actually writtten by JF Beck and posted using a sock puppet. Beck does make one substantive point: because mosquitoes in Sri Lankahave now developed resistance to malathion as well as DDT, that's not a good choice either. I've corrected my post. Tim Lambert]
Wow, the guys real Scotland Yard material: I had submitted the same comment earlier under my name but Lambert refused to post it. He'd have to be a real simpleton not to know it was me. The only reason he eventually posted the comment is because I posted it again using an assumed name hoping he would accuse me of sock puppetry. I was well aware that he was going to catch and accuse me of sock puppetry because the comment was lodged from my home computer. (An earlier comment using the same assumed name was lodged by a friend of mine using a different network.)

What's the big deal if I comment under an assumed name? My comments are directed at his manipulation of information. It's not like I'm posting sock puppet comments supporting my arguments or doing anything else underhanded. The reason I commented using a sock puppet is because Lambert blocks any of my comments he finds difficult. There's also the fun to be had by screwing with his obsessive head.

Anyway, Lambert has finally admitted he was wrong to support malathion use in Sri Lanka. The thing is, he only admitted he was wrong, under pressure from me, on 11 May 2006 but has been aware since 11 February 2005 that the his post of 25 January 2005 was wrong. The guy is not self-correcting. (The link above will take you to my comment at Deltard and to links for the 11 Feb and 25 Jan posts if you'd like to read them.)

Later in the same thread Lambert tries to justify banning me and manipulating my comments:
Calling other commenters "toadies" is highly insulting and not allowed here.
He forgot to add that he once deleted one of my comments because it contained the highly offensive four letter grouping "crtn". Am I naughty or what? Oh well, I least I'm not a liar.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Pat Patterson said...

Didn't some other writer have trouble with being called a Cretan?

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home