Wednesday, December 28, 2005

HOUSEMATE REJECTED

A lefty provides a very entertaining and handy guide on how not to pick a new housemate:
Normally I wouldn't 'blog' about housemates, but as this one only lasted twenty minutes I feel its probably ok. Our last housemate only lasted two weeks, but I can't be bothered going there. Suffice to say, that a 52 year old woman should have learnt by now that if she is going to loudly and cantankerously demand respect, she'd do well to show some. She's the second person I've come across in as many months who has demanded respect but has not really been able to demonstrate it. - ( and so I am building up a theory.)

But that was then and this was yesterday- enter Carl, a 48 year old truck driver. He had grown up in one of those horrible Catholic orphanages in Queensland, but said that he hadn't been 'touched'.

He said an awful lot in the two and half hours that I 'interviewed' him. We covered quite the spectrum. I had made the mistake of asking Carl what star sign he was. He took this as some sort of 'come on' and proceeded to tell me how he had come into the 'new age', which went on for some time and was a miraculous tale indeed.
Read on; someone needs to take a long hard look at herself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home