Tuesday, August 23, 2005

CUTTING NOT STABBING

Mamdouh Habib claims he was recently attacked:
Former Guantanamo Bay detainee Mamdouh Habib says he was stabbed by a group of men on the weekend.
Habib never claimes to have been stabbed, however:
"I see someone come from the front with knife in his hand I don't how the knife exactly looks like but it shines in his hands and I understand it's a knife or something metal in his hand," Mr Habib said.

"And I can see his skin and I believe he wearing glove and he come through to me and try to stab me.

"I push him away and he keep trying, he keep trying, but he's not really try to kill me or try to harm me badly.

"I feel he just try to scare me or try to send me some message."
He apparently received several superficical cuts. Okay, so Habib's a flake; that doesn't mean it should be open season for morons with knives. Then again, morons with knives who do no real damage don't give the ABC license to exaggerate.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Bellarion said...

He is sooooooo credible.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home