Monday, February 21, 2005

Why I blog (part one)

It can be really frustrating being a right wing death beast in a workplace brimming with moderately well educated but poorly informed, generally pleasant and good intentioned – road-to-hell – lefties. At work I keep my political views to myself unless I’m feeling devilish and want to see the horrified faces of my colleagues after I’ve said something good about Bush or Howard, or something bad about Michael Moore or one of his “documentaries”. (My bouyant reactions to the reelections of Howard and Bush and their gangs of thugs were not much appreciated.)

Also, it wouldn’t be appropriate to expose my political and social views to my clients – I could be fired – so I keep my mouth shut and do my job. I'm sure there are lots of conservatives who'd like to be more open with their views but are intimidated into silence.

So, I have a need to vent.

1 Comments:

Anonymous The Brute said...

I know I don't need to defend you JF, I just think it's fun to watch clowns like this.

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home